Eligibility and Funding
The Government has highlighted the importance of Apprenticeships in developing the nation’s skills base and as a result has allocated money to fund training for eligible candidates.
For entry to a monarch College Apprenticeships and in order to successfully get the most from the Apprenticeship, you need to be enthusiastic, committed and hard working and inline with ESFA regulations.
To enrol on a Monarch College Intermediate, Advanced or Higher Apprenticeship, you must:
- Be employed status and spend 50% of their working hours in England
- Not be enrolled on another funded course
- Work 30 hours per week minimum
- Have resided in the UK/EEA for the past 3 years, hold an NI number and have the right to work in England
- Prior achievement will need to be taken into consideration re funding eligibility
- Opportunities are available for higher level qualified staff and graduates
- 20% Off the Job Training (OJT) must be maintained